Online Marketing Coordinator With SEO & PPC Skills - Laplink Software (laplink.com) - Vancouver (BC)
|Company:||Laplink Software (laplink.com)|
|Job Location:||Vancouver (BC) Canada|
Laplink Software is seeking a highly motivated individual for the role Online Marketing Coordinator. This person will be responsible for creating and managing online marketing campaigns designed to generate revenues as well as providing support in the creation of marketing collateral for both internal and external audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a background in creating marketing campaigns, and will have a track record of demonstrated success in demand generation. The candidate must possess strong self-management skills, outstanding communications skills, and the ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment. Prior experience in a fast-paced, high-growth emerging business is desired.
- Manage strong marketing campaigns to generate awareness and increase revenue in our target customer groups. Work cross-functionally with the production and customer service teams and sales to execute targeted campaigns including: Email marketing, search marketing, affiliate marketing, tradeshows, webinars and other lead-generation campaigns.
- Develop all internal and external communications to support the campaigns including email, online ad/landing page content and newsletter sponsorships.
- Develop corporate and product designs incl. box artwork, web designs, product layouts etc.
- Manage online & offline events including: the development of strong messaging, driving traffic/attendees, and onsite logistics support.
- Manage the company’s web presence.
- Understand, monitor and measure campaign response rates and complete timely reports for management with key performance indicators.
- Identify and execute new programs based on a target account/customer strategy.
- Track and report on all programs and resulting leads. Effectively communicate the results to sales and marketing management for continuous improvement and refinement.
- 2+ years experience in B2B marketing, with demonstrable track-record in demand generation and campaign execution within the software or high technology industry.
- Highly motivated, team player who thrives under tight deadlines; quick learner with a “roll up the sleeves” approach.
- Experienced at working closely with inside sales and field sales.
- Experience in pay-per-click, online advertising and SEO.
- Strong communication skills including an attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
For over 25 years, Laplink Software has been a global leader in PC connectivity. Our commitment to our client’s needs has been the driving force behind all our product development and has earned the loyalty and trust of more than 15 million customers worldwide who migrate, transfer, synchronize, share, and remotely access billions of files per week.
We maintain a global presence with a worldwide network of representatives, including offices in the United States, Canada and Europe and an international sales and marketing team.